Range of beauty salon facial steamers
TERMS and CONDITIONS
all purpose chairs
- facial steamers
- hot towel cabinets
- magnifying lamps
- multi function models
- paraffin wax
- slimming equipment
- spare parts
- waxing supplies
- woods lamps
nail manicure tables
nail dust collectors
stools - saddle
More beauty equipment
Guide to cleaning your face steamer.
Mineral deposits can build up causing spitting (or dripping) and this will corrode the element.
Follow the procedure below to correct this situation.
1. Add two tablespoons of white vinegar into the empty glass jar. Then fill with water.
2. Turn on the unit and let it heat to steaming. Do not turn on the ozone.
3. Let the machine steam for 30 seconds.
4. Turn off the unit and let the vinegar solution rest in the jar for 15 minutes. Because vinegar has a pungent smell, perform this cleaning process when no clients are present.
5. Drain the unit completely and then refill with water. Again let the unit heat to steaming and operate for approximately 10 minutes. If there is still an odour, drain the unit and repeat the process.
6. Do not allow the caustic vinegar and water solution to sit on the heating element without steaming immediately. If left overnight, it will totally corrode the copper coils.
7. Your facial steam machine should be trouble free if you follow this cleaning procedure once a week.
Professional facial salon steamer range
Mini facial steamer
Small table top portable facial steamer with ozone. Height including multi directional arm is 38 cm. Has separate steam and ozone controls.
Budget facial steamer
Separate steam and ozone controls. Plastic body to reduce rust. Metal base and feet. Height can be adjusted.
Vapozone - Facial steamer
Separate steam and ozone controls. Plastic body to reduce rust. Height can be varied plus multi directional arm and variable steam flow.
Our best selling facial steamer
Split steam and ozone controls. This model posseses a timer (with no bell) and multi directional arm.
Great for salon facial treatments and our best selling beauty steamer for facials.
Vapozone steamer with manual controls
Heavy duty unit with manual control panel. Separate steam and ozone controls.
Adjustable arm height and unit height. Multi directional arm. Timer (up to 60 mins). 1200 ml glass water jar. Foot base is 68 cm wide for more stability. For the busy salon.
Digital facial steamer (vapozone)
Digital control panel. Heavy duty model has separate steam and ozone controls. Adjustable arm height and unit height.
Multi directional arm and adjustable steam flow.
2 in 1 facial steamer and magnifying lamp
This professional facial steamer is height adjustable with separate steam and ozone switches plus timer (up to 60 mins). A larger foot base is provided to support both the facial steamer and magnifying lamp as one unit throughout the facial.
Suits where space is at a premium.
Note: All our salon equipment above uses standard Australian 3 prong electric plugs. All have a 12 months return to base warranty.
Plastic jar for facial steamer - diam-100, height-170 (mm).
Glass jar - diam-100, height-170 (mm).
Glass jar - diam-110, height-180 (mm).
Glass jar - diam-115, height-135 (mm).
Glass jar - diam-125, height-130 (mm).
Heating element for facial steamer - approx length 27 cm
Heating element for facial steamer - approx length 20 cm
Heating element for facial steamer - approx length 15 cm
5 legged floor stand base for facial steamer.
** More related salon supplies available in store. **
More beauty equipment