Price does not include delivery.
Table top space saving design - suits almost any location.
Includes separate power and ozone switches.
Can use tap water.
Adjustable rotating 360 degree steam head.
Also 360 degree swivel arm.
Works like a professional face steamer with heating element and ozone lamp.
Automatic shut off if water levels falls below minimum level.
Essential oil compartment located in the head.
6 rubber feet on base for firmer grip on surface.
Electrical details: 50/60 Hz, 450 watt, 240 volts.
Height: 38 cm.
Arm length: 23 cm.
Base dimensions: 17 x 19.5 cm.
Facial steamer head, arm and water jar are all removable for easy cleaning.
12 months warranty.
• Used in facial or body treatments to warm the tissues, soften dead skin cells and assists in their removal while relaxing the client.
• The steam is applied to the area by adjusting the arm and nozzle of the steamer. This unit also contains an ozone lamp which has an antiseptic affect that can kill bacilli bacteria.
• Open the top of the facial steamer; slowly add tap water via the reservoir and when finished close the lid.
• Ensure that the water is above the minimum water level in the glass jar but not above the maximum level.
• Turn on the facial steamer by pressing the POWER button.
• Pre-heat the water, and get the flow of steam started BEFORE moving it over the treatment area.
• Ensure that the steam head is no closer than 40 cm to the client.
• Turn on the ozone only once steam is visible.
• When finished switch the ozone off first, before switching off the unit.
• Promotes blood circulation.
• Activates pores in the skin.
• Increases perspiration thus flushing the pours.
• Diminishes inflammation and sterilizes wounds.
• Improves skin metabolism.
• Relaxes the client.
• Never put essential oils or herbs directly into the water. Use the compartment located in the head.
• Ensure that the water level is always above the minimum.
• Do not steam an area for longer than 15 minutes.
• Ensure that the steam is not going up the client’s nose.
• Do not fill the water whilst the machine is in operation or when the power is on.
Other steam face machines: